CONTEXT | YOUR IMPACT
ReturnX is looking for a driven individual to join our young dynamic team based in Johannesburg, South Africa with a client base around the globe. This role provides you with an excellent opportunity to execute bold ideas concerning growth hacking & marketing in various markets worldwide!
As a Growth Marketer, you will be responsible for growth strategy, execution, and optimization of all digital customer acquisition and retention efforts. We are looking for someone with a comprehensive understanding of the online lead and sale generation industry, the determination to execute daily operational tasks, and the ability to create strong product and channel marketing materials.
Growth marketing is a developing position at ReturnX, and this role will play a pivotal part in building sustainable scale and growing ReturnX’s presence in the market. You will lay the foundation for this critical function and will have a chance to grow the team.
- Degree in Marketing or any relevant field
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- 3-4 years of digital marketing experience including Growth Marketing and/or Email Marketing and/or Performance Marketing.
- Hands on experience with CRM platforms, Google Analytics, Excel, Facebook/Instagram, Paid Marketing and Google Ads Marketing.
- Hands-on experience with Mailchimp/Hubspot (or other email marketing or marketing automation tools).
- Knowledge of lead generation, lead nurturing, drip campaigns, design tools and content management systems (CMS).
- Hands on experience with HTML/CSS.
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Experience working with creative teams, acting as the business stakeholder—writing briefs, drafting copy, weighing in on creative, and being accountable for the performance of the creative.
- Affiliate Marketing experience is a major plus.
- Must be able to work remotely with a strong and stable Internet connectivity (fibre is a plus).
- Successfully design and execute acquisition marketing and retention strategies across multiple performance marketing channels including paid social, display, and third-party partnerships.
- Build, launch, and optimize the end-to-end online campaign strategy, tactics, execution and test/learn efforts to scale digital marketing while focused on driving cost-effective, high quality leads.
- Build and test emails, website landing pages, forms, lead lists and reports within a marketing CRM platform.
- Build and improve marketing automation strategy and process.
- Centralize, manage, and QA email, chatbots deployment and contact strategies across multiple audiences and segments - sometimes simultaneously.
- Be an expert of growth marketing analysis and data; measuring and optimizing all stages of the funnel using a data analytics platform.
- Design, implement, and monitor paid social and display campaigns, including Facebook and Google ads.
- Help the team build an attribution model that “tells the whole story” of the buying path.
- Create basic dashboards to allow real time access to progress on KPIs across the organization and pull actionable insights.
- Ensure all online marketing efforts follow industry policies and best practices.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions.
- Perform research to gain insights and identify new growth opportunities.
- Continuously innovate our approach to Growth Marketing.
- Commercial Acumen
- Proactive and Enthusiastic
- Takes Initiative and Invests Energy to Make things Happen
- Accountable and Responsible
- Optimistic & Resilient
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Strategic Mindset
- Able to Multi-Task
- Manages Own Time Effectively
Please, submit your CV to [email protected]